Group of Teaching Innovation Lletra de dona / LLETRAD
Lletra de dona (LLETRAD) is a teaching group created in 2004 in order to develop, apply, and improve critical reading tools in gender studies applied to literary and philosophical texts, as part of the continuous evaluation model. These tools are extensive to all Humanities areas, at both the degree and the Masters levels, as well as offering a professional component. It is currently comprised of teaching and research staff from three faculties (Philology, Philosophy, and Geography and History) though it has the potential to be exapanded into other linguistic areas and faculties. From 2008 until 2013 it has received continuous funding from REDICE. The GID-13/155 LLETRAD teaching innovation group was founded in 2015 from the innovation group Lletra de dona; its PR was Elena Losada (2015). It has been acknowledged as a consolidated teaching innovation group for the period 2016-2018; its current PR is Helena González Fernández.
- To develop tools related to gender competences.
- To create teaching teams aimed at implementing projects and innovation activities.
- To foster learning in visual environments.
- To encourage professionalizing learning.
- To improve tools for assessment.
Group of Teaching Innovation Planned Activities
- New PMID teaching innovation groups and their publicacions
- Interdisciplinary workshops for students on how to write critical reviews and textual commentary. These workshops will take into account the educational level, types of texts, and methodology.
- Teaching applications for Lletra de Dona: look for new methods for continuous evaluation through the tools developed by Lletra de Dona.
- Professional applications: review with students, select and publish critical reviews on the Lletra de Dona website.