Group of Teaching Innovation Lletra de dona / LLETRAD (GINDOC-UB/155)
Lletra de Dona (LLETRAD) is an interdisciplinary teaching group whose objectives are to create, develop, apply, and improve learning tools from the field of gender studies, so that they can be extended to courses in Humanities, both at undergraduate and graduate levels. Since 2016, this group has consisted of teachers from the areas of Literature, Philosophy, History, and Nursing, but it can be extended to other branches of knowledge and schools. Lletra de Dona has a professionalizing role through its own school of criticism and database, having developed an original, teaching innovation tool for the predoctoral period: the Laboratori de Tesi (Thesis Lab).
This innovation group was originally founded in 2004, with acknowledgement from the educational research projects of “Institut de Ciències de l’Educació”, at Universitat de Barcelona. In 2015, it was renewed as a teaching innovation group attached to “Programa de Millora i Innovació Docent” (PMID), at Universitat de Barcelona. This group has already been renewed on two occasions, and has innovation projects approved by “Recerca, Innovació i Millora de l’Aprenentage” (RIMDA) at Universitat de Barcelona.
- To develop tools related to gender competences.
- To create teaching teams aimed at implementing projects and innovation activities.
- To foster learning in visual environments.
- To encourage professionalizing learning.
- To improve tools for assessment.
Group of Teaching Innovation Planned Activities
- New PMID teaching innovation groups and their publicacions
- Interdisciplinary workshops for students on how to write critical reviews and textual commentary. These workshops will take into account the educational level, types of texts, and methodology.
- Teaching applications for Lletra de Dona: look for new methods for continuous evaluation through the tools developed by Lletra de Dona.
- Professional applications: review with students, select and publish critical reviews on the Lletra de Dona website.