Research Methods in Theoretical Philosophy (5 cr)
- 2012-10-03 - 2013-01-09
- Wed. 9-12
- Room, Fac. Filosofia, UB
Arguably, research in theoretical philosophy includes:
- Identifying relevant literature on a topic.
- Discussing philosophical papers in reading groups
- Posting and commenting in philosophical blogs
- Presenting drafts in formats like workshops and conferences
- Commenting on other researchers' presentations
- Writing final drafts of research papers.
This will be an essentially practical seminar, instantiating all but the last of the above. Students are expected to actively contribute to each of these, and will be evaluated on the bases of this. Further details will be available in due time.