Calendar upcoming events
View all events
Mr. Rossi, Mr. Hu and Politics: The Role of Immigration in Shaping Natives’ Political Preferences
Paolo Naticchioni, Roma Tre University and IZA - ERE 321
- The Business Excellence Attraction Composite Index (BEACI) in small areas. Design and application to the municipalities of the Barcelona province. Applied Economics, 2014
- Portability of human capital and immigrant overeducation in Spain.Population Research and Policy Review.
- Public-Private Sector Wage Differentials by Type of Contract: Evidence from Spain. Hacienda Pública Española / Review of Public Economics, 208-(1/2014): 107-141.
- Does absorptive capacity determine collaborative research returns to innovation? A geographical dimension
- Job loss among immigrant and native workers: evidence from Spain’s economic downturn