Calendar upcoming events
View all events
The spatial effects of transportation on industrial employment
Marta Gonzalez Aregall - ERE 321
- Public-Private Sector Wage Differentials by Type of Contract: Evidence from Spain. Hacienda Pública Española / Review of Public Economics, 208-(1/2014): 107-141.
- Forecasting tourism demand to Catalonia: neural networks vs. time series models. Economic Modelling, 36, pp. 220-228.
- What attracts knowledge workers? The role of space and social networks. Journal of Regional Science, 54 (1), 33–60.
- Cooperation in R&D, firm size and type of partnership: Evidence for the Spanish automotive industry
- Does absorptive capacity determine collaborative research returns to innovation? A geographical dimension