- Gil J., Li Donni P. & Zucchelli E. 2019. Uncontrolled diabetes and healthcare utilisation: a bivariate Latent Markov model approach. Health Economics, 28(11): 1262-1276.
- Bartoll X., Gil J. and Ramos R. 2019. Temporary employment, work stress and mental health before and after the Spanish economic recession. International Archives of Occupational and Environmental Health, 92(7):1047-1059.
- Gil J., Sicras-Mainar A. and Zucchelli E. 2018. Uncontrolled diabetes and healthcare utilisation: panel data evidence from Spain. European Journal of Health Economics, 19(6): 785-795.
- Mora T., Gil, J. and Sicras-Mainar, A. 2015. The influence of obesity and overweight on medical costs: A panel data perspective. European Journal of Health Economics 16(2): 161-173.
- Mora T. and Gil, J. 2013. Peer Effects in Adolescent BMI: Evidence from Spain. Health Economics, 22(5): 501-516.