- Prat, M. 2018. The Labour Movement and Business Elites Under Waning Fascism: Spain 1939-1951, in Berger, S. & Boldorf, M. (ed.) Social Movements and the Change of Economic Elites in Europe after 1945, Palgrave, pp. 239-256.
- Martínez-Galarraga, J and Prat, M. 2016. Wages, prices and technology in early Catalan industrialisation”, The Economic History Review, 69(2): 548-574.
- Prat, M and Molina, O. 2014. State corporatism and democratic industrial relations in Spain, 1926-1936: a reappraisal, Labor History, 55(2): 208-227.
- Prat, M. 2009. Between the Firm and the Market: an International Comparison of the Commercial Structures of the Cotton Industry (1820-1939), Business History, 51(2): 181-201.
- Prat, M. 2009. Textile trade and trade credit in Spain (1840-1913), Financial History Review, 16(1): 73-94.