Presenting concepts of wildlife orientated digital photography:
· Digital World. Codification and storage. Pixel. Sensors. Sensibility. Image Quality.
· Resolution. Interpolation. Colour systems. Colour fields. Profiles. Synamic Gamma.
· Equipment: Camera. Lenses. Computer. Monitor. Scanner. Printer. Palette. Recorder. Card readers.
· Software. File types. Capturers. Photoshop. File storage and management software.
· Techniques. Possibilities. Levels. Hue, saturation, brightness and contrast. Extrapolation and interpolation. Cleaning. Masks. Layers. Channels.
· Fieldwork. Memory cards. Portable harddrives. Temperature. Dust. Using histograms.
· Aplications of Digital Images. Photography: paper copies and slides. Printing. Interactive presentations. Audiovisuals. Web. Infography.