To bear in mind...

If you are a student with a previous foreign qualification, it is compulsory that the academic documents have to be legalised and accompanied by the official Catalan or Spanish translation when they are not written in one of these languages or in English. If you want more information about the legalisation and official translations of documents we recommend you to click on the following link:"Requirements of foreign academic documents"

Remember that if you need more information about the enrolment you can check the Doctorate section of the UB website or contact the secretary for students and teaching of the centre where you did the registration of the doctorate. 


​Gran Vía, 582, 1º
08011 Barcelona


Phone: 934 021 754