The new curriculum for the master's in Biomedicine, which was introduced for the academic year 2013-2014, retains the multidisciplinary nature of the previous curriculum, but differs in three respects:
1. Increased content in molecular oncology and endocrine and metabolic diseases, which are areas of biomedicine not covered by other master's courses offered by the University of Barcelona.
2. A more clearly defined approach in the component of applied biomedical research.
3. Adaptation to the content of the new degree courses in biomedical sciences.
- Number of credits: 60
- Mode of delivery: Presencial
- Basic and Translational Research in Human Pathologies
- Basic and Translational Research in Cancer
- Basic and Translational Research in Metabolism and Endocrinology
- Bridging courses: Yes
- Places offered: 80
- Language of instruction: Catalan: 20%, Spanish: 20%, English: 60%
- Approximate price: 46,50 euros per credit ( 82 euros for students who are not EU nationals and do not currently reside in Spain). Fees for the academic year 2017-2018
- Qualification awarded: Biomedicine
- Faculty or school: Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences
- Coordination: NIEVES AGELL JANE
Irene Erta Rodríguez
934 024 292