First period (25 places)
- Submission of applications: 18 February 18 April 2019
- Provisional announcement of admission decisions: 29 April 2019
- Definitive announcement of admission decisions: 10 May 2019
- Submission of applications: 11 May 1 July 2019
- Provisional announcement of admission decisions: 8 July 2019
- Definitive announcement of admission decisions: 19 July 2019*
* These places will be allocated among those students who were not selected after the first period as well as those students who submitted their applications during the second period.
(When admitted, the student must do a first payment for the enrollment (500), that will be discounted from the total, which must be paid later.)
- Pre-enrolment fee: A pre-enrolment fee of 30,21 euros is charged. Students who apply to more than one master's degree must pay the fee for each pre-enrolment request. Pre-enrolment requests cannot be processed until this fee has been paid.Fees will only be refunded if the master's degree in question is suspended.
- Reserved places: A maximum of 5% of the new places of the master's degree are reserved for students who meet the general and specific access requirements and accredit the recognition of a degree of disability equal to or greater than 33%.
- Pre-enrolment application
- Photocopy of degree certificate or equivalent qualification. In case of admission, foreign degrees that require so should be translated and authenticated through diplomatic channels before completing the enrolment.
- Other specific documentation related to the selection criteria
In the selection process, the following aspects will be evaluated, with the weighting indicated below:
- Academic transcript from the bachelor's or pre-EHEA degree (70%)
- Professional experience (30%)