- First period (25 places): 3 February 28 April 2020.
Provisional announcement of admission decisions: 10 March 2020.
Definitive announcement of admission decisions: 17 March 2020.
- Second period (5 places): 11 May 30 June 2020.
Provisional announcement of admission decisions: 7 July 2020.
Definitive announcement of admission decisions: 20 July 2020.*
* These places will be allocated among those students who were not selected after the first period as well as those students who submitted their applications during the second period.
[When admitted, the student must do a first payment for the enrollment (500), that will be discounted from the total, which must be paid later.]
- Pre-enrolment fee: A pre-enrolment fee of 30,21 euros is charged. Students who apply to more than one master's degree must pay the fee for each pre-enrolment request. Pre-enrolment requests cannot be processed until this fee has been paid.Fees will only be refunded if the master's degree in question is suspended.
- Reserved places: A maximum of 5% of the new places of the master's degree are reserved for students who meet the general and specific access requirements and accredit the recognition of a degree of disability equal to or greater than 33%.
- Pre-enrolment application
- Photocopy of degree certificate or equivalent qualification. In case of admission, foreign degrees that require so should be translated and authenticated through diplomatic channels before completing the enrolment.
- Other specific documentation related to the selection criteria
In the selection process, the following aspects will be evaluated, with the weighting indicated below:
- Academic transcript from the bachelor's or pre-EHEA degree (70%)
- Professional experience (30%)