31 February - 4 September 2020.
- Pre-enrolment fee: A pre-enrolment fee of 30,21 euros is charged. Students who apply to more than one master's degree must pay the fee for each pre-enrolment request. Pre-enrolment requests cannot be processed until this fee has been paid.Fees will only be refunded if the master's degree in question is suspended.
- Reserved places: A maximum of 5% of the new places of the master's degree are reserved for students who meet the general and specific access requirements and accredit the recognition of a degree of disability equal to or greater than 33%.
- Pre-enrolment application
- Photocopy of degree certificate or equivalent qualification. In case of admission, foreign degrees that require so should be translated and authenticated through diplomatic channels before completing the enrolment.
- Other specific documentation related to the selection criteria (in Catalan)
Where to submit the documentation:
Scanned copies can be sent to email@example.com or by ordinary mail to the following address: Secretaria d'Estudiants i Docència de la Facultat de Filosofia (c. Montalegre, 6-8, 1a planta, 08001 Barcelona)
- Academic record (60%)
- Professional experience related to the specializations (20%)
- Language skills (20%)
Admissions are decided by the Joint Coordination Committee, which is responsible for:
- Conducting the selection process or creating an admissions sub-committee for this purpose.
- Acting as repository for the list of candidates seeking admission and the selection of students and overseeing the appeals process.
- Analysing the proposals of coordinators from each university during the admissions process and taking a decision on the list of students to be admitted.