18 February - 15 Setember 2019.
- Pre-enrolment fee: A pre-enrolment fee of 30,21 euros is charged. Students who apply to more than one master's degree must pay the fee for each pre-enrolment request. Pre-enrolment requests cannot be processed until this fee has been paid.Fees will only be refunded if the master's degree in question is suspended.
- Reserved places: A maximum of 5% of the new places of the master's degree are reserved for students who meet the general and specific access requirements and accredit the recognition of a degree of disability equal to or greater than 33%.
- Pre-enrolment application
- Photocopy of degree certificate or equivalent qualification. In case of admission, foreign degrees that require so should be translated and authenticated through diplomatic channels before completing the enrolment.
- Other specific documentation related to the selection criteria
Students are admitted to the master's degree in accordance with the specific requirements and criteria established by the University of Barcelona. Where additional criteria are to be considered, the Coordination Committee selects candidates on the basis of the following parameters:
- 1. Curriculum vitae and academic record (50%).
- 2. Professional or research experience (20%). In the case of students who have recently graduated from a degree course or equivalent studies, a written statement of interest outlining career aspirations or research goals related to the subject of the programme would be considered.
- 3. Spoken and written language skills (Catalan and Spanish) at intermediate level or above and user-level computer skills (10%).
- 4. Proof of the level of English required for master's degree study according to European standards, equivalent to B1 in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (10%).
- 5. A personal interview (10%). After evaluating all documents submitted, the Committee will interview candidates if considered necessary.
The Admissions Committee, which is formed by the course coordinator and the Coordination Committee, assesses applications from prospective students during the general pre-enrolment period for university master's degrees at the Faculty of Philology. The Committee meets on a monthly basis to evaluate applications and supporting documentation received, and makes its announcements on the 15th of each month.