This master's degree is an advanced academic programme that complements students' language training with an in-depth study of Spanish and Latin American literature. It reflects the growing interest in Hispanic language and culture in all international arenas, particularly in the English-speaking world. Barcelona is one of the most important publishing centres in the Iberian Peninsula, and many Latin American authors have come to international prominence through its publishing houses. Barcelona has had strong links with Latin American literature since the time of the Latin American Boom and maintains these links in the present.
- Number of credits: 60
- Mode of delivery: Presencial
- Specializations: No
- Bridging courses: Yes
- Places offered: 30
- Approximate price: 46,50 euros per credit (65,87 euros for students who are not EU nationals and do not currently reside in Spain). Fees for the academic year 2018-2019.
- Qualification awarded: Advanced Studies in Spanish and Latin American Literature
- Faculty or school: Faculty of Philology
- Coordination: BERNAT CASTANY PRADO