15 February - 15 Setember 2018
- Pre-enrolment fee: A pre-enrolment fee of 30,21 euros is charged. Students who apply to more than one master's degree must pay the fee for each pre-enrolment request. Pre-enrolment requests cannot be processed until this fee has been paid.Fees will only be refunded if the master's degree in question is suspended.
- Reserved places: A maximum of 5% of the new places of the master's degree are reserved for students who meet the general and specific access requirements and accredit the recognition of a degree of disability equal to or greater than 33%.
- Pre-enrolment application
- Photocopy of degree certificate or equivalent qualification. In case of admission, foreign degrees that require so should be translated and authenticated through diplomatic channels before completing the enrolment.
- Other specific documentation related to the selection criteria
The following selection criteria shall be considered:
1. Student's curriculum vitae and academic record (75%).
2. Certificate showing level of knowledge of foreign languages, to ensure that students can access sources of information on Spanish culture that are written in other languages (10%).
3. Certification of having taken literature-related subjects in previous qualifications (10%).
4. Interview with the candidate, if required by the coordinator or selection committee (5%).
The selection committee responsible for evaluating applications comprises the master's coordinator, the tutor and two additional teachers.