The degree provides specialized training in the regulation of network services (energy and telecommunications), in the provision of territorial services (water and transport) and, more generally, in the reform of policies on the regulation and introduction of competition in the management of public services.
Initially taught as the UB-specific master's degree in Economics and Regulation of Public Services in the academic year 2001-2002, the course will gain official status as a university master's degree recognized across Spain and throughout the EHEA for the academic year 2013-2014.
- Number of credits: 60
- Mode of delivery: Presencial
- Network Services: Energy and Telecommunications
- Territorial Services Water and Transport
- Pathway Without Specialization
- Bridging courses: Yes
- Places offered: 25
- Language of instruction: Spanish: 70%, English: 30%
- Approximate price: 55 euros per credit (99,90 euros for students who are not EU nationals and do not currently reside in Spain). Fees for the academic year 2018-2019.
- Qualification awarded: Economics, Regulation and Competition in Public Services
- Faculty or school: Faculty of Economics and Business
- Coordination: JOAN RAMON BORRELL ARQUE
- Coordination Committee for the master's degree
Econometrics, Statistics and Applied Economics. Faculty of Economics and Business
(+34) 934 021 943