26 Feburary - 18 September 2020.
- Pre-enrolment fee: A pre-enrolment fee of 30,21 euros is charged. Students who apply to more than one master's degree must pay the fee for each pre-enrolment request. Pre-enrolment requests cannot be processed until this fee has been paid.Fees will only be refunded if the master's degree in question is suspended.
- Reserved places: A maximum of 5% of the new places of the master's degree are reserved for students who meet the general and specific access requirements and accredit the recognition of a degree of disability equal to or greater than 33%.
- Pre-enrolment application
- Photocopy of degree certificate or equivalent qualification. In case of admission, foreign degrees that require so should be translated and authenticated through diplomatic channels before completing the enrolment.
- Other specific documentation related to the selection criteria
Of the qualifications that grant access to the master's programme the following give priority access:
1. Bachelor's degree in Biomedical Engineering.
2. Engineering degree courses, bachelor's degrees and pre-EHEA degrees in physics.
3. Bachelor's degrees and pre-EHEA degrees of different fields.
Holders of degrees in other subject areas should seek specific authorization from the Coordination Committee.
Resolution of admissions takes into account the individual profile of each applicant. The Coordination Committee considers each application on the basis of the following merits:
a) Degree qualification and academic record (80%).
b) Professional experience (15%).
c) Accredited English language skills at level B1 or equivalent (5%).
Professional experience must be accredited, especially in the case of experience in research centres, hospitals and industrial roles related to the field of bioengineering.
Bridging courses, with a study load of thirty credits, will be assigned on the basis of each student's specific academic profile and experience.
Notifications relating to the admission process will be sent by email and standard mail. These will specify the documentation required to complete registration and the procedure to be followed, especially for students from abroad.
The Master's Degree Committee is responsible for the selection process. Applicants shall be notified of the decision.
28 September - 2 October.