- First period: 5 February - 16 April 2018
- Second period: 18 April - 18 June 2018
- Pre-enrolment fee: A pre-enrolment fee of 30,21 euros is charged. Students who apply to more than one master's degree must pay the fee for each pre-enrolment request. Pre-enrolment requests cannot be processed until this fee has been paid.Fees will only be refunded if the master's degree in question is suspended.
- Reserved places: A maximum of 5% of the new places of the master's degree are reserved for students who meet the general and specific access requirements and accredit the recognition of a degree of disability equal to or greater than 33%.
- Pre-enrolment application
- Photocopy of degree certificate or equivalent qualification. In case of admission, foreign degrees that require so should be translated and authenticated through diplomatic channels before completing the enrolment.
- Other specific documentation related to the selection criteria
The Admissions Committee selects candidates based on the following criteria:
- Weighted average grade for previous studies.
Maximum score: 4
- Academic profile: credit is given from previous studies in history, social and political sciences and related subjects.
Maximum score: 3
- Suitability of professional record: taking into account experience in historical research, cultural management and education.
Maximum score: 2
- Other criteria (grants, participation in projects).
Maximum score: 1
Once the application period has expired, and within a maximum of 15 days, the Admissions Committee will publish an admissions list and notify individual candidates. Unsuccessful candidates will have a period of 10 days in which to lodge an appeal or request a review of the decision.