18 February - 15 Setember 2019
- Pre-enrolment fee: A pre-enrolment fee of 30,21 euros is charged. Students who apply to more than one master's degree must pay the fee for each pre-enrolment request. Pre-enrolment requests cannot be processed until this fee has been paid.Fees will only be refunded if the master's degree in question is suspended.
- Reserved places: A maximum of 5% of the new places of the master's degree are reserved for students who meet the general and specific access requirements and accredit the recognition of a degree of disability equal to or greater than 33%.
- Pre-enrolment application
- Photocopy of degree certificate or equivalent qualification. In case of admission, foreign degrees that require so should be translated and authenticated through diplomatic channels before completing the enrolment.
- Other specific documentation related to the selection criteria
Preference will be given to those candidates with the strongest merits, with particular consideration given to the following aspects:
- 1. Academic transcript: 60%.
- 2. Relevant professional experience (in any of the areas listed above, related to language learning and language use): 20%.
- 3. Statement of interest in the course, which should be submitted to the Committee at the time of pre-enrolment: 10%.
- 4. Other academic merits: participation in research projects; participation in institutional and academic tasks, collaboration grants in university departments: 5%.
- 5. Other merits: participation in Socrates/Erasmus exchange programmes, basic user-level understanding of new technologies, foreign languages, previous study outside home country: 5%.
Candidates may be asked to attend an interview, at the discretion of the Admissions Committee.
The Admissions Committee, which is formed by the course coordinator and the members of the Master's Degree Committee, studies applications from prospective students during the general pre-enrolment period for university master's degrees at the Faculty of Philology.
The Committee meets once a month to discuss the applications and supporting documentation received and issues its decisions on the 15th of each month, except in April and July, when notifications will be sent at the end of the month.