26 February - 18 September 2020.
- Pre-enrolment fee: A pre-enrolment fee of 30,21 euros is charged. Students who apply to more than one master's degree must pay the fee for each pre-enrolment request. Pre-enrolment requests cannot be processed until this fee has been paid.Fees will only be refunded if the master's degree in question is suspended.
- Reserved places: A maximum of 5% of the new places of the master's degree are reserved for students who meet the general and specific access requirements and accredit the recognition of a degree of disability equal to or greater than 33%.
- Pre-enrolment application
- Photocopy of degree certificate or equivalent qualification. In case of admission, foreign degrees that require so should be translated and authenticated through diplomatic channels before completing the enrolment.
- Other specific documentation related to the selection criteria
The Coordination Committee considers each application on the basis of the following merits:
a) Degree qualification and academic record (80%)
b) Professional experience (15%)
c) Level B2 English (5%).
The Master's Degree Committee is responsible for the selection process. Applicants shall be notified of the decision.
28 September - 2 October.