Compulsory final project
Students of the master have to carry out a researcg work equivalent to 10 credits and present it between the last week of June and the first two weeks of July. To write the work, keep in mind the following guidelines:
- They have to look for a director for his/her research work among teachers of the Masters, or in exceptional cases, other university teachers from other fields.
- By mutual agreement, you will choose a research topic that is unpublished and important enough to be analysed and carry out a reseach.
- The student has to carefully follow the research procedures, bibliographical consultation, development and exposure of work depending on the field of research. The work can include multidisciplinary approaches because this is the basic orientation of the program. Whatever the history, sociology, anthropology, aesthetics, documentation or any of the branches of musicology, the work has to follow the procedures of the corresponding field.
- Once it is written, it will be presented during the period stablished. It is very important to have a coherent schedule from the begining in order to meet the deadlines.
- If the student thinks that he/she will not be able to present the work when stablished, it is advisable not to register it and leave it for the following course.
For more information, see "Teaching Plans"