The recognition of credits consists of adding to the Transcript of Records of a formal institution the credits previously obtained by the professional training or experience.
In order to obtain this recognition, it is necessary:
- Come to an agreement with the Master’s coordinator to see the possibilities of recognition.
- Request an academic certificate of the subjects previously studied.
- Request the course syllabus of the subjects, which have to be validated with the official seal.
- Hand these documentation, together with the authorization of the Master’s coordinator, at the secretary’s office.
- The number of credits to validate is limited to 15% of the total credits (a maximum of 13 credits in the case of the Master).
The specific conditions applied to credit recognition are stated in the Regulations on credit recognition and credit transfer for university master's degrees at the UB.