This master's degree focuses fundamentally on professional practice: the main objective is to provide students with theoretical and practical training through which they will acquire the tools to pursue a career in the field of heritage.
The programme is largely interdisciplinary in its organization and content; lecturers from fourteen departments across seven different faculties contribute to the tuition, and students will also benefit from the expertise of visiting teaching staff on Spanish and international mobility programmes and guest lecturers.
This master's degree, which has a total study load of 90 credits, has been taught since the academic year 2006-2007, although the original syllabus was first approved as a UB-specific degree in the academic year 1995-1996. The degree shares a portion of its subjects with the master's degree in Cultural Management.
- Number of credits: 90
- Mode of delivery: Presencial
- Specializations: No
- Bridging courses: No
- Places offered: 35
- Language of instruction: Catalan and Spanish
- Approximate price: 46,50 euros per credit ( 82 euros for students who are not EU nationals and do not currently reside in Spain). Fees for the academic year 2019-2020
- Qualification awarded: Cultural Heritage Management and Museology
- Faculty or school: Faculty of Geography and History
- Coordination: MARIA FELIU TORRUELLA
Secretary's Office for the Master's Degree in Cultural Heritage Management and Museology
Faculty of Geography and History, Office 1095 (1st floor)
934 031 933