In the twenty-first century it makes little sense to study Spanish as a foreign language in isolation from the professional contexts in which it is used. As such, the master's degree in Spanish as a Foreign Language in Professional Environments provides thorough training in the structure of the Spanish language and a broad understanding of its professional uses, through a combination of comprehensive theoretical learning and applied activities.
Since its introduction in the academic year 2006-2007, this master's degree has been one of the most successful courses of study at the University of Barcelona. Spanish and international graduates alike typically move into professional or research careers related to Spanish as a foreign language.
- Number of credits: 90
- Mode of delivery: Presencial
- Specializations: No
- Bridging courses: Yes
- Places offered: 40
- Language of instruction: Spanish (100%)
- Approximate price: 46,50 euros per credit (65,87 euros for students who are not EU nationals and do not currently reside in Spain). Fees for the academic year 2017-2018.
- Qualification awarded: Spanish as a Foreign Language in Professional Environments
- Faculty or school: Faculty of Philology
- Coordination: MARIA DEL MAR FORMENT FERNANDEZ
Master's Degree Coordination
Department of Spanish
(+34) 934 035 643