Objectives and competences
Adquirir una formaciķ avanįada de carācter multidisciplinari orientada a la iniciaciķ en la investigaciķ dintre de lāmbit de la biodiversitat, i a la conservaciķ i la gestiķ.
- Advanced knowledge and the ability to demonstrate an in-depth, well-founded understanding of the theoretical and practical aspects of scientific investigation and of the working methodology used in the evolution of biodiversity or in its management and conservation.
- The ability to apply and integrate knowledge, understanding, sound science and skills in order to solve problems in new, imprecisely defined environments, including multidisciplinary contexts involving highly specialized researchers and professionals.
- The ability to assess and select the appropriate scientific theory and precise methodology to formulate judgments in the area of biodiversity based on incomplete or limited information, ensuring that any solution reflects social and ethical responsibility in each case.
- The ability to predict and control the evolution of complex situations by means of new and innovative working methodologies adapted to the scientific or research area of biodiversity.
- The ability to convey results clearly and unambiguously to a general or specialist public, presenting scientific and technological findings or results of the latest innovations, as well as the most relevant underlying principles.
- The ability to develop sufficient autonomy to take part in scientific or technological research projects and collaborations in the field of biodiversity, featuring interdisciplinary contexts and a high level of knowledge transfer.
- The ability to take responsibility for professional development and specialization within the field of biodiversity.