The subjects are divided into 2 specialties and 2 common modules
- Common Core Module: compulsory module for all students. It consists of 12 ECTS credits.
- Specialization in Ecology: The student must complete 15 compulsory ECTS credits from the specialization module.
- Specialization in Management and Restoration of Natural Environment: The student must complete 15 compulsory ECTS credits from the specialization module.
- Optional common Module: The student must take 18 ECTS credits of subjects to choose among the topics of the optional module.
- Master's Thesis: Required. 15 ECTS.