In June, from 14 to 16 de, 2018, it will take place in the Centro El Teular (university headquarter of Cocentaina of Universiy of Alicante), the IX Colloquium of History of Geographical Thought organized by the Work Group of History of Geographical Thought of Spanish Geographers Association (AGE).
In this occasion, the motto is De la Geohistoria a la Geopolítica. La organización del territorio como reto geográfico, that pretends to claim the role of Geography as discipline in the discussion about the Spanish territorial model during this 40 years of autonomic state and the current democratic crisis.
The colloquium has three axes:
- Territory and border: real territories-imagined territories-created territories-forgotten territories
- Options for a new postmaterial solidarity: cohesion and covenant culture
- Options for a new Spanish territorial model: possible methodologies
- Enrollment: January, 8.
- Reception of papers: April, 23.
- Acceptation: May, 7
- Enrollment with reduction: May, 11
- End of enrollment: June, 1.