- All abstracts must be submitted online (please use this
- Abstracts must be written in English and cannot exceed 300 words, clearly stating the purpose of the research, the principal results and major conclusions.
- All authors must be shown with their full name and surname and the institution / organization they work for.
- Submission of an abstract acknowledges your acceptance for the abstract to be published in the official meeting publication.
- Please indicate whether the abstract is for Oral or Poster Presentation.
- Abstracts must be received by the announced deadline (
April 30th NEW DEADLINE May 15th
). Abstracts received after the deadline will not be considered.
- All abstracts accepted must have a registered presenting author. Each presenting author can present an unlimited number of abstracts.
- Work that has been published or presented elsewhere may be submitted, but information must be provided about where the work was presented or published.
- Decisions by the Program Committee for abstract acceptance in the program are final.
- Authors will be notified by email no later than May 15th 2018, whether their abstract has been accepted for either oral or poster presentation.