- All abstracts must be submitted online (please use this
- Abstracts must be written in English and cannot exceed 300 words, clearly stating the purpose of the research, the principal results and major conclusions.
- All authors must be shown with their full name and surname and the institution / organization they work for.
- Submission of an abstract acknowledges your acceptance for the abstract to be published in the official meeting publication.
- Please indicate whether the abstract is for Oral or Poster Presentation.
- Abstracts must be received by the announced deadline (May 15th). Abstracts received after the deadline will not be considered.
- All abstracts accepted must have a registered presenting author. Each presenting author can present an unlimited number of abstracts.
- Work that has been published or presented elsewhere may be submitted, but information must be provided about where the work was presented or published.
- Decisions by the Program Committee for abstract acceptance in the program are final.
- Authors will be notified by email no later than May 22nd 2023, whether their abstract has been accepted for either oral or poster presentation.
If you have any doubts you can send an email : firstname.lastname@example.org