- Master’s in History and Identity in the Western Mediterranean (Fifteenth-Nineteenth Centuries)
- Llicenciatura [en extinció]
- Official Master’s in Historical Studies
- Master’s in Historical Culture and Communication
- Master’s in Food Culture and Food History
- Teaching Early Modern History in the Twenty-First Century: New Pedagogic and Didactic Proposals
Official Master’s in Historical Studies
Please consult the selection of master’s degrees offered by the Department of Early Modern History for the 2013-2014 year, which will see the retirement of the official master’s in Historical Studies [see subjects offered and being withdrawn in the document] and the transition towards the interuniversity master’s degree “History and Identities in the Western Mediterranean (Fifteenth-Nineteenth Centuries)”, which will be valid in the 2014-2015 year.
MODULE 5: Power and society in the Early Modern period. Studies and research.
- Palace culture and popular culture
- States and homelands, kingdoms and monarchies
- Urban world, rural world
- Power, conflicts and hierarchy
- How history has been written
- History’s legacy: Cities and towns of Catalonia
- Sources for the modern centuries: Archives, libraries and museums
- New frontiers of modernism. The latest lines of research.
For more information, click here.