Call to support research projects on the social impact of COVID-19
Call opened by the Social Observatory of “la Caixa” with a grant of 60,000 euros that seeks to encourage knowledge in social sciences by supporting original quantitative research on the Spanish social reality resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic. The research should last a maximum of 6 months, period in which hypothesis will have to be made, conclusions reached and results published.
A maximum of five projects will be financed with a contribution of 12,000 euros per project, paid in two parts. The call is aimed at supporting research that will provide data on the impact of the pandemic and its effects on:
· Social and economic inequality.
· Political and social balance.
· The labour market.
· Health resources and the health of the population.
· Access to education.
· The well-being of citizens.
· Mass communication, media, and social networks.
· The use of digital cultural resources and content platforms
· The role of civil society and non-governmental organizations.
The deadline for submission of applications is 3 July 2020.
You can consult the terms and conditions here.