Contributions of the TKCOM Seminar: Facing the challenges of European projects with Asia. Shared learning. (2)
We continue sharing the insights of this exceptional seminar, thanks to the information received from the @teacherskeycom account.
On this occasion we inform you about the 12 tips displayed by Montse Cervera to present European projects with Asia.
- Review what the composition of the consortium should be.
- Be clear about the priorities per region.
- Think about the added value of the project, based on previous studies and the European agenda.
- Identify the beneficiaries of the action.
- Have very clear and defined objectives.
- Present a consortium which is consistent with the objectives set.
- Plan the development of the activities (timing, methodologies…
- Make explicit the sustainability of the project beyond the project.
- Have the support of the institutions.
- Create communication channels and management structure.
- Make a general description of the equipment that will be requested.
- An ambitious dissemination plan.
We remind you that you can watch the seminar on streaming.
Visit the TKCOM project website here.