International Conference on Sustainable Development Goals: Higher Education & Science Take Action
This second edition will put the spotlight on how higher education institutions are embedding sustainable development in their core missions, and will focus on showcasing, explaining and sharing scientific research, innovative practices, projects, programmes and initiatives that university communities are carrying out with the aim of implementing the 2030 Agenda. These will include different perspectives and approaches: from research to teaching, institutional leadership and student initiatives.
Call for Contributions (pdf file)
– Opening of abstract submission: 29th April 2019
– Deadline for abstract submission: 15th September 2019 (23:59 ECT)
– Notification of acceptance/rejection: November 2019
– Early bird: 10th September – 1st December 2019, included
– Regular registration: from 2nd December 2019