- Modelling systems WRF/CMAQ and WRF/Chem execution as a diagnostic or forecast. Numerical simulations are adapted and configured to the needs of each client.
- Calculation of maximum hourly values, 8-h maximums and daily values for main atmospheric pollutants.
- Calculation of the different indexes related with air quality.
- Graphical representation of diagnostic and forecast pollutants concentration values.
- Interpretation of numerical simulations.
- Participation in environmental impact studies.
- Development of forecast air quality systems and operative tools for management and environmental control centres.