Enrolment and fees>>Registration
To start registration, students must have been pre-registered and must be accepted. Accepted students must receive a letter of admision signed by master's director.
During the academic year there are two enrollment periods:
- From September 22 to October 14 (for enroll in "Postgraduate in Sound Creation. Materials and Tools" or in "Final Master´s Project")
- From 10 to 31 January (to enroll in "Postgraduate in Sound Design. Projection and Space" or "Final Master's Project")
To apply for enrollment, the student must submit the following documents:
- Photocopy of the document certifying the identity of the student: DNI for applicants with Spanish nationality, identity card issued by the competent authority in the case of the European Union students, or passport for foreign students.
- Two photos of license.
- Accrediting certification (degree, engineer, architect, or diplomed), Spanish or foreign, that gives access to postgraduate or master. Must be presented original certification certification of the degree (it will be returned after photocopy and compulse), or compulsed photocopy by the University that has give the degree.
- Academic record for the bachelor's degree. The transcript shall include the subjects studied, the credits of each subject, and grades obtained in each case. Must be presented original certification of the degree (it will be returned after photocopy and compulse), or compulsed photocopy by the University that has give the degree.
- p4 model, included in folder of matriculation that is given at Faculty of Fine Arts, filled with personal data.
How to deliver documentation
To Ms. Joana Cipriano, at Masters and Postgraduate Office, Faculty of Fine Arts at the University of Barcelona.
exclusively during the morning, from 9.30 to 13.30.