Credits: 15 ECTS
Teaching period: September-June
Teaching modality: Face-to-face
Teaching sites: Barcelona / Madrid
Cost: 1.250 € (payment in January)
- Access qualification: Graduates in Medicine or Nursing. Persons who in their country have legal attributions for health care.
- Work experience: No previous work experience is required for admission to the master.
- Master modules: Modules 1 and 2 must have been passed.
Study of pre-course materials. The student will have a book, material in digital format or virtual campus one month before the course that will have to study autonomously to acquire the theoretical bases.
Face to face sessions
Face-to-face phase. All courses will consist of a face-to-face phase of 1 to 5 days depending on the requirements of the course.
|ADULT MULTIPROFESIONAL CRITICAL CARE REVIEW (Mandatory)||SCCM|
|FUNDAMENTAL CRITICAL CARE SUPPORT||SCCM|
|FUNDAMENTAL DISASTER MANAGEMENT||SCCM|
|CRITICAL CARE ULTRASOUND COURSE IN ADULTS||SCCM|
|PEDIATRIC FUNDAMENTAL CRITICAL CARE SUPPORT||SCCM||BCN|
|TROPICAL FUNDAMENTAL CRITICAL CARE SUPPORT||SCCM|
|ADVANCED LIFE SUPPORT IN TRAUMA||CCR/SEMICYUC|
|ADVANCED LIFE SUPPORT IN PEDIATRICS||CCR/SEMICYUC|
|IMMEDIATE LIFE SUPPORT||CCR|
|PEDIATRIC ADVANCED LIFE SUPPORT||AHA|
|PEDIATRIC TRAUMA SUPPORT||HOSPITAL LA PAZ|
|CONTROL OF BLEEDING IN TRAUMA AND SURGERY||SEMYCIUC|
|CHILDBIRTH AND NEONATAL RESUSCITATION||SEM|
|SURGICAL EMERGENCIES FOR NON SURGEONS||SEM|
* All courses grant external accreditation to the Master and are taught in Spanish.
- Attendance: Minimum 80% for compulsory course (Multiprofessional Critical Care Review) and reserved courses.
- Evaluation: Passing the corresponding exams.