Credits: 15 ECTS
Teaching period: September-June
Teaching modality: Face-to-face
Teaching sites: Barcelona / Madrid
Cost: 1.250 € (payment in January)
- Qualification, experience: graduates in Medicine or Nursing. Persons with a foreign university qualification equivalent to the previous ones or who in their country have legal attributions for health care.
- Modules of the master: the student has to have passed Module 1 and 2.
The teaching of Module 5 is based on the realization of courses accredited by national or international entities in two phases:
First Phase: Autonomous study of pre-course materials. The student will have a book, material in digital format or virtual campus one month before the course that will have to study autonomously to acquire the theoretical bases.
Second Phase: Face-to-face phase. All courses will consist of a face-to-face phase of 1 to 5 days depending on the requirements of the course.
he module can be taken in Madrid and in Barcelona, at each location there is a specific offer of courses. The compulsory course can only be held in Barcelona.
|ADULT MULTIPROFESIONAL CRITICAL CARE REVIEW (Mandatory)||SCCM||BCN|
|FUNDAMENTAL CRITICAL CARE SUPPORT||SCCM||BCN/MD|
|FUNDAMENTAL DISASTER MANAGEMENT||SCCM||BCN/MD|
|CRITICAL CARE ULTRASOUND COURSE IN ADULTS||SCCM||BCN|
|PEDIATRIC FUNDAMENTAL CRITICAL CARE SUPPORT||SCCM||BCN|
|TROPICAL FUNDAMENTAL CRITICAL CARE SUPPORT||SCCM||BCN|
|ADVANCED VITAL SUPPORT IN TRAUMA||CCR/SEMICYUC||BCN/MD|
|ADVANCED LIFE SUPPORT IN PEDIATRICS||CCR/SEMICYUC||BCN/MD|
|IMMEDIATE LIFE SUPPORT||CCR||BCN|
|PEDIATRIC ADVANCED LIFE SUPPORT||AHA||BCN|
|PEDIATRIC TRAUMA SUPPORT||HOSPITAL LA PAZ||MD|
|EUROPEAN TRAUMA COURSE||ERC, ESTES, ESA & EuSEM||BCN|
|CONTROL OF BLEEDING IN TRAUMA AND SURGERY||SEMYCIUC||MD|
|CHILDBIRTH AND NEONATAL RESUSCITATION||SEM||BCN|
|SURGICAL EMERGENCIES FOR NON SURGEONS||SEM||BCN|
* All courses grant external accreditation to the Master and are taught in Spanish.
- Realization of the activities required prior to each course.
- Assistance to the face-to-face phase of the course.
- Performing pre course and pass the post-course exam.