Credits: 15 ECTS
Teaching period: October – June
Teaching modality: Face-to-face / Blended
Teaching sites: Barcelona / Madrid
Cost: 1.250 € (payment in January)
- Qualification, experience: Graduates in Medicine or Nursing. Persons with a foreign university qualification equivalent to the previous ones or who in their country have legal attributions for health care.
- Master modules: It is required to have previously completed modules 1 and 2 of the master to access module 6.
Theoretical Lessons and Seminars
Acquire basic theoretical knowledge through face-to-face sessions.
Study at your own pace thanks to the online visualization of specific contents of each subject.
Book: How to prepare and present a research project, a thesis and a thesis.
Deepen your knowledge with our support book.
We will discuss reference articles in critical care and emergencies through critical reading sessions.
Virtual campus. Moodle
Interact with content, teachers and additional resources on the virtual campus platform.
OPT/OBL (optional / obligatory)
BCN/MD (Barcelona / Madrid)
|OBL||INTRODUCION TO RESEARCH||BCN / MD|
|OBL||BIOETHICS CONSIDERATION IN RESEARCH||BCN / MD|
|OBL||TOOLS FOR THE BIBLIOGRAPHIC SEARCH||BCN / MD|
|OBL||CRITICAL READING||BCN / MD|
|OBL||QUANTITATIVE RESEARCH||BCN / MD|
|OBL||QUALITATIVE RESEARCH||BCN / MD|
|OBL||APPLIED RESEARCH||BCN / MD|
|OBL||DESIGN OF RESEARCH STUDIES||BCN / MD|
|OBL||FUNDAMENTALS OF STATISTICS||BCN / MD|
There will be between 1 and 3 days of classroom teaching distributed between October and November; and various online classes will be enabled through the Virtual Campus.
They will be offered from 5 to 6 sessions of critical reading of scientific articles.
From 5 to 10 face-to-face seminars are offered related to the thematic blocks of the Module.
A research design will be made to reflect the skills acquired in the Module.
In addition, the student will have to carry out reflection and evaluation activities remotely, through the virtual campus, individually and as a team:
Online Knowledge Exams, Continuous Evaluation Activities, reading of documentation, viewing of online content.
PERSONAL STUDY: 5 hours per week (aprox).
- Theoretical lessons and seminars: Monitoring of at least 80% of the sessions.
- Online Knowledge Self-assessments.
- Pre-Journal Club Knowledge Self-Assessments.
- Continuous Evaluation Activities.
- Knowledge Tests Online.
- Master’s Thesis