The program for the official master’s degree Sports Management is divided into two semesters. Each semester carries 30 ECTS credits.
The program is organised into five mandatory modules: business organisation, management and human resources; Finance, accounting and sports law; Sports marketing; Instruments; and the optional subjects.
To be awarded the master’s degree, students must successfully complete the 50 mandatory ECTScredits and the 10 optional credits.
|Business organisation, management and human resources
- Business analysis and negotiation. Entrepreneurship (5 credits).
- Organisational design and management skills (5 credits)
- Business strategy and team management (5 credits)
|Finance, accounting and sports law
- Operating control: decisions, budgets and public accounting (5 credits)
- Sports institutions and recruitment methods (5 credits)
- Sponsorship, patronage, advertising, the media and public relations (5 credits)
- Marketing services and market research (5 credits)
- Sports sociology and qualitative research methods (5 credits)
- Placements (10 credits)
- Basic accounting (2.5 credits)
- Sports finance (2.5 credits)
- Planning sporting events (2.5 credits)
- Town planning and sport (2.5 credits)
- Management and planning of services (2.5 credits)
- Refresher course I (2.5 credits)
- Refresher course II (2.5 credits)