1. Students who are preadmitted to the master’s degree must submit the following documents:
- A certified copy of the applicant’s degree or diploma certificate.
- A certified copy of certified academic records (the
tentative transcript in case the studies are not finished yet). To the students
who have coursed previous studies in the UB, “expediente de notas” will be
accepted as final documentation
- A copy of the applicant’s DNI or passport.
- Curriculum vitae.
- A motivation letter.
All papers must be submitted
or sent by postal mail to:
Oficina de Màster i
Facultat d'Economia i Empresa
Màster Oficial en Direcció d'Empreses
Tinent Coronel Valenzuela 1-11
Tel.: (+34) 934 039 837/ (+34) 934 039 838
Fax: (+34) 934 039 027
Opening hours: Mon-Fri 10.00am to 1.30pm and 4.00pm to 7.00pm
NOTE THAT DEFINITIVE ADMISSION CANNOT BE GRANTED TO
APPLICANTS WHOSE PAPERS ARE PRESENTED EITHER AS SIMPLE, NON-ATTESTED
PHOTOCOPIES OR AS SCANNED, ELECTRONIC FILES.
2. We recomend you to send us by e-mail
the following documents:
INFORMATION FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
information on legalization and attesting of documents, see the section Foreign Students
for master’s degree studies in the Official Postgraduate Program are regulated
by the Catalan government (Generalitat de Catalunya) Decree on Fees, and for
the academic year 2011-2012 the enrolment fee will be of 31.42€ per credit.