The student must apply for admission to the Doctorate Programme. This requires acceptation from a Thesis Director (and tutor if the Thesis Director is not a professor of the UB) related to some of the lines of research of the Doctorate Programme and the approval of the Director of the Department of the Investigation Group which the Thesis Director, the tutor if necessary and the Coordinator of the Doctorate Programme are associated with.
Registration will be made at the Students and Teaching Secretary of the Faculty of Medicine (C/ Casanova, 143) after November 21, 2007)
Timetable: 9:30 to 13:30 h from Monday to Friday
1.-Students who have undertaken postgraduate (RD 56/2005) or doctorate studies (RD 778/1998 (DEA) or RD 185/1985) in thiscentre.
· Application for registration: which requires approval from the Thesis Director, the Director of the Department in which the research will be undertaken and from the Coordinator of the Doctorate Programme.
2.- Students who do not have postgraduate (RD 56/2005) or doctorate studies (RD778/1998 (DEA) or RD 185/1985) in this centre.
In addition to the documents indicated in point 1 the following are also required:
- Photocopy of Identity card /Passport.
- Compulsory photocopy of the degree.
- Compulsory photocopy of the university masters degree (official master) / Investigator Sufficiency (DEA).
- 2 photos of identity card size
3. Students with Foreign degrees
In addition to the documents indicated in point 1 and 2 the following must also be presented:
·Homologated degree of authorization from the Rector (see the form for acquiring this authorization).
4.-Grants and economic support
Students with economic support for registration or a grant must provide the corresponding proof (original and photocopy of the document of numerous family, certificate of staff of the UB and of other Catalan universities, credentials of the grantee,…..)