Is an exchange program for students interested in a stay at one of the Latin American universities that are part of the agreement.

The allocation of a place of mobility do not exclude yourself from paying tuition fees at the UB and in any case these are to be paid.

During the exchange you will have to take charge of all the costs of the exchange and also have medical insurance for the entire stay.

The allocation of a place in CINDA mobility program by the UB, does not involve the immediate acceptance of the foreign university. You should check acceptance procedures of each university.

For more information about this program check CINDA PROGRAM



-Be enrolled in any degree or master at UB.

-Undergraduate students must have 60 credits completed at the time of application.

-Masters students must have enrolled a minimum of 30 credits, which must be overcome before the start of the stay.

-You should be able to take a minimum of 15 credits of courses for the academic year in which you will perform the exchange. Keep in mind that not count in these credits those who are related to research work or practice.

-Enroll at UB in the academic year in which you will perform the exchange.

-If necessary, prove a sufficient level of language training for monitoring activities in the foreign university.



Students who want to make mobility within the CINDA program must complete the ONLINE FORM  

This kind of mobility also requires that the student download and complete commitment formats for academic recognition and application form that are available on the website of CINDA PROGRAM

The documentation that must be attached to your application is:

-Online application form, printed and signed.

-Application form for participation.

-Format for academic recognition. You must complete a form of recognition by each Latin American university in which you wish to make an exchange. The form must have the signature and stamp of the ORI, so consider time because this process may take a couple of days.

-Academic record (this document must be requested directly from the academic secretary of the faculty and has no cost)

-Documentation relating to language skills, If applicable

-Commitment to formalize enrollment for the academic year in which the student exchange will take place (This information is included in the application form, so a separate document is not required)

-Curriculum Vitae

No request will be accepted if the documentation is not complete.

The documentation must be submitted at any registration office at the University of Barcelona. Information about OFFICES OF REGISTRATION 



The beneficiary of a CINDA mobility is exempt from the payment of tuition fees at the foreign university (you must always pay the corresponding tuition rates to UB)

Supports UB: students beneficiaries of mobility, automatically participate in the call for additional international mobility which eventually calls the university, with the economic conditions to be specified in the rules of each call.

Santander Scholarships: Students who are granted a place in the CINDA Mobility program may apply for a grant from Banco Santander. The request has to be made independently and directly through the website of Santander scholarships.