The call for papers is now closed. Thank you for your submissions.
CALL FOR PAPERS
For the main conference (with an open topic), we invite abstracts either for an oral presentation of 20 minutes followed by 10 minutes of discussion or for poster presentation. For the workshop (with the specific topic “Exceptionality in Phonology”), we invite submission of abstracts for an oral presentation of 20 minutes followed by 10 minutes of discussion. Submissions will be anonymously refereed by at least 3 reviewers.
- Abstracts are to be submitted through EasyChair from April 30 to September 15, 2014.
- The URL for OCP12 Easy Chair is: https://www.easychair.org/
- The deadline for submissions is September 15, 2014.
- Abstracts must be anonymous and no longer than two A4 pages, including examples and references.
- Submissions are restricted to one single-authored and one co-authored abstract.
- The conference language is English: abstracts and talks will be in English.
- The page format should be A4, 2.54 cm (one inch) margins on all sides, 12-point font, single line spacing.
- The file format should be .pdf.
- The file names should be as follows:
a) For submissions for the main conference, eligible either as a talk or as a poster:
b) For submissions for the main conference, just to be considered for talk presentation:
c) For submissions for the main conference, just to be considered for poster presentation:
d) For submissions for the workshop:
- Abstracts not meeting the mentioned requirements will not be considered for evaluation.
- We aim to finalize the program, and to contact senders of abstracts by 14 November 2014.