The workshop is an event conceived to bring together researchers who use experimental methodology to address political phenomena. Empirical works from any subfield of the discipline are welcome. We also welcome methodological contributions on experimental design or analysis, and works that explore the relationship between experimental and observational data. Both senior and junior scholars are encouraged to participate.
- The Susan and Paul M. Sniderman Best Experimental Paper in Europe Award
- CALL FOR PAPERS – The 4th Barcelona-Gothenburg-Bergen Workshop on Experimental Political Science
- Ganadoras y ganadores de las becas POLEXP para Summer Schools
- Ganador del premio “INCENTIVO POLEXP”
- “The effect of electoral polls in a volatile party system”