My teaching has mostly been dedicated to quantitative methods and political behaviour. I have thaught different courses on these topics, as well as comparative politics and introductory political science at several institutions (UB, UAB, UPF, ESADE, UOC, IBEI).
I am now the PI of a project of pedagogical innovation oriented towards re-thinking the teaching of quantitative methods to social science undergraduate students (QUANTPOL)
- Sergi Ferrer (2022) Party systems and the functioning of democracy
- Pau Vall (2022) The Political Economy of Regional Elite Splits
- Sofia Breitenstein (2020) Corruption and voting behavior
- Jordi Garcia Muniesa Crisis and Preferences for redistribution
- Roberto Pannico (Currently at ICS-Lisbon) Dissertation: Party cues and citizens’ attitudes toward the European Union
- Ramon Canal (Currently Ajuntament de Barcelona) Dissertation: Alcaldes i alcaldesses en temps difícils: els mites del municipalisme progressista davant la crisi i la recentralització