The AQR and IREA welcome papers for the 2017 Barcelona Workshop on Regional and Urban Economics
The Regional Quantitative Analysis Group (AQR) and the Institute for Research on Applied Regional and Public Economics (IREA) at the Universitat de Barcelona School of Economics are welcoming papers for the 2017 Barcelona Workshop on Regional and Urban Economics. The workshop, which will focus on causal inference in spatial economics, will be held in Barcelona on November 23th-24th, 2017.
The 2017 Barcelona Workshop on Regional and Urban Economics aims to bring together researchers in regional and urban economics who are working on the development of methods that allow estimating causal effects of phenomena in which the spatial component plays a prominent role, as well as empirical exercises in which spatial causal inference is provided.
Papers in all areas are welcome, as long as they include a spatial perspective and deal with the issue of causality. Although the Workshop will focus on empirical papers, theoretical studies are also welcome. Extended abstracts or incomplete drafts will also be considered, but full papers will be favoured.
Deadline: September 15th, 2017. More information HERE.
- UB School of Economics to host the XXXIII Jornadas de Economía Industrial in September
- Four Teaching Assistant scholarships available for new MSc and PhD students in Economics
- Open call for papers for the IX Workshop on Economics of Education
- UB School of Economics research shows that bilingualism at school increases the returns to schooling
- XXXIII Jornadas de Economía Industrial invites the submission of papers
- David Castells-Quintana and Maria Sánchez Vidal receive prize for outstanding PhD research in Economics
- Four PhD students at the UB School of Economics awarded SEBAP mobility grants
- UB School of Economics at the Futura Master’s and Post-graduate Exhibition 2018
- Two projects led by UB School of Economics researchers awarded RecerCaixa grants