The AQR and IREA welcome papers for the 2017 Barcelona Workshop on Regional and Urban Economics
The Regional Quantitative Analysis Group (AQR) and the Institute for Research on Applied Regional and Public Economics (IREA) at the Universitat de Barcelona School of Economics are welcoming papers for the 2017 Barcelona Workshop on Regional and Urban Economics. The workshop, which will focus on causal inference in spatial economics, will be held in Barcelona on November 23th-24th, 2017.
The 2017 Barcelona Workshop on Regional and Urban Economics aims to bring together researchers in regional and urban economics who are working on the development of methods that allow estimating causal effects of phenomena in which the spatial component plays a prominent role, as well as empirical exercises in which spatial causal inference is provided.
Papers in all areas are welcome, as long as they include a spatial perspective and deal with the issue of causality. Although the Workshop will focus on empirical papers, theoretical studies are also welcome. Extended abstracts or incomplete drafts will also be considered, but full papers will be favoured.
Deadline: September 15th, 2017. More information HERE.
- UB School of Economics researcher Amedeo Piolatto awarded a Ramon y Cajal postdoctoral senior grant
- University of Barcelona announces 77 Erasmus+ grants for teaching staff
- MSc in Economics adds dimension of internationalisation to its accreditation of excellence
- 3rd Catalan Congress of Economy and Business welcomes papers addressing equitable and efficient models
- Two Serra Húnter positions available in the Department of Economics
- Latest MSc in Economics theses available through the UB Digital Repository
- The Barcelona Economics Analysis Team created within the UB School of Economics
- The AQR and IREA welcome papers for the 2017 Barcelona Workshop on Regional and Urban Economics
- UB School of Economics ranked amongst world’s top 200 institutions