Call for papers open for the VIII Workshop on Economics of Education at the University of Barcelona
The Barcelona Institute of Economics (IEB) invites the submission of papers for the VIII Workshop on Economics of Education taking place at the Faculty of Economics and Business of the University of Barcelona on September 7th– 8th, 2017. The objective of this forum is to establish and share the theoretical and methodological knowledge frontier of economics of education, but also to have access to a diversity of applied studies in which different methodologies are used.
Topics of interests include policy evaluation, disabilities, lifelong learning, PISA, PIRLS, TIMSS, PIAAC, scholarships and loans, education inequalities, gender, training, school autonomy, university financing, benefits of education, competence acquisition, skills formation, teacher’s quality and university access. Only papers presented in PDF format and no longer than 30 pages will be considered.
Deadline: June 12th, 2017. More information HERE.
- "The research environment at the UB School of Economics is active and stimulating"
- Ramon Alemany takes office as Dean of the Faculty of Economics and Business
- Research assistant position opportunity at the Institutions and Political Economy Research Group
- Call for papers open for the VIII Workshop on Economics of Education at the University of Barcelona
- Barcelona Institute of Economics to calculate the tax gap in Catalonia
- UB School of Economics researcher Marta Curto-Grau awarded Marie Curie fellowship to study the impact of politicians’ personal traits on public policies
- Hundreds of students approach UB School of Economics during Barcelona’s postgraduate fair “Futura”
- Two PhD students at the UB School of Economics awarded SEBAP researcher mobility grants
- UB School of Economics to participate in Barcelona's international postgraduate fair “Futura”