Call for papers open for the VIII Workshop on Economics of Education at the University of Barcelona
The Barcelona Institute of Economics (IEB) invites the submission of papers for the VIII Workshop on Economics of Education taking place at the Faculty of Economics and Business of the University of Barcelona on September 7th– 8th, 2017. The objective of this forum is to establish and share the theoretical and methodological knowledge frontier of economics of education, but also to have access to a diversity of applied studies in which different methodologies are used.
Topics of interests include policy evaluation, disabilities, lifelong learning, PISA, PIRLS, TIMSS, PIAAC, scholarships and loans, education inequalities, gender, training, school autonomy, university financing, benefits of education, competence acquisition, skills formation, teacher’s quality and university access. Only papers presented in PDF format and no longer than 30 pages will be considered.
Deadline: June 12th, 2017. More information HERE.
- Careers Month at UB School of Economics closes 2017 edition with great success
- The University of Barcelona climbs eight places in the Leiden Ranking for Social Sciences
- Last round of applications to the PhD in Economics is now open and accepting submissions until June 15th
- IEB offers scholarships to students entering the PhD programme in Economics in 2017
- AQR welcomes proposals for special sessions for Geography of Innovation Conference in Barcelona
- Funding available for new students joining the MSc in Economics through two teaching assistantships
- “Working at the University of Barcelona was one of my wishes when I decided to pursue an academic career”
- Deadline for Milan-Barcelona 2017 Summer School on “Attractive Cities” approaching
- The Faculty of Economics and Business to welcome 200 researchers for the ITEA Annual Conference and School on Transportation Economics