Applications open for Post-Doctoral positions in Economics
The Faculty of Economics and Business at the University of Barcelona invites applications from all fields of Economics for prospective post-doctoral positions. Candidates are expected to show outstanding commitment to research and must have obtained a PhD when taking up the position. Successful applicants will be expected to teach in English at undergraduate and postgraduate level, develop independent research projects achieving international recognition, and become involved in research activities within the Department and Faculty.
Applications should be submitted via the EconJobMarket website and must include a CV, three letters of recommendation and a copy of the Job Market Paper, as well as of any other relevant research output. Email enquiries should be directed to: email@example.com.
Interviews will be conducted at the 42nd Symposium of the Spanish Economic Association (SAEe) to be held in Barcelona (Spain) on December 14th -16th 2017. Those candidates interested in being interviewed at that meeting must submit their applications no later than December 1st, 2017. However, other arrangements may be possible for short-listed candidates who do not plan to attend the meeting. The final deadline is January 31st, 2018. Based on the interviews, some candidates will be invited for seminars in January or February.
- Call for papers for the 3rd Meeting on Transport Economics and Infrastructure is now open
- “Most of the research can’t be done by universities because we can’t access the data”
- AQR-IREA invites the submission of papers for presentation at the 2018 Barcelona Workshop on Regional and Urban Economics
- UB School of Economics research shows that high trade costs have historically hindered inter-regional trade in South America
- Faculty of Economics and Business ranked among the world’s top 3% economic institutions
- UB School of Economics researchers receive best paper award for their research on semi-autonomous vehicle insurance at 31st International Congress of Actuaries
- UB School of Economics to host the XXXIII Jornadas de Economía Industrial in September
- Four Teaching Assistant scholarships available for new MSc and PhD students in Economics
- Open call for papers for the IX Workshop on Economics of Education