Applications open for Post-Doctoral positions in Economics
The Faculty of Economics and Business at the University of Barcelona invites applications from all fields of Economics for prospective post-doctoral positions. Candidates are expected to show outstanding commitment to research and must have obtained a PhD when taking up the position. Successful applicants will be expected to teach in English at undergraduate and postgraduate level, develop independent research projects achieving international recognition, and become involved in research activities within the Department and Faculty.
Applications should be submitted via the EconJobMarket website and must include a CV, three letters of recommendation and a copy of the Job Market Paper, as well as of any other relevant research output. Email enquiries should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interviews will be conducted at the 42nd Symposium of the Spanish Economic Association (SAEe) to be held in Barcelona (Spain) on December 14th -16th 2017. Those candidates interested in being interviewed at that meeting must submit their applications no later than December 1st, 2017. However, other arrangements may be possible for short-listed candidates who do not plan to attend the meeting. The final deadline is January 31st, 2018. Based on the interviews, some candidates will be invited for seminars in January or February.
- Applications open for Post-Doctoral positions in Economics
- University of Paris-Saclay, University of Amsterdam and Catholic University of Milan announced as new Erasmus+ destinations for 2018/19
- MSc in Economics graduates of 2017 go on to do a PhD or take up positions in internationally renowned firms
- University of Barcelona stands out among the top 50 universities worldwide in scientific performance
- PhD graduates of 2016/17 find placements in academia and industry soon after their thesis defence
- Job Market candidates list for 2017/18 is now available on School of Economics website
- MSc in Economics student Gerard Domènech awarded Masters of Excellence grant from Catalunya-La Pedrera Foundation
- Applications for graduate programme in Economics to open on November 1st 2017
- University of Barcelona improves positions in two important international rankings