Applications open for Post-Doctoral positions in Economics
The Faculty of Economics and Business at the University of Barcelona invites applications from all fields of Economics for prospective post-doctoral positions. Candidates are expected to show outstanding commitment to research and must have obtained a PhD when taking up the position. Successful applicants will be expected to teach in English at undergraduate and postgraduate level, develop independent research projects achieving international recognition, and become involved in research activities within the Department and Faculty.
Applications should be submitted via the EconJobMarket website and must include a CV, three letters of recommendation and a copy of the Job Market Paper, as well as of any other relevant research output. Email enquiries should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interviews will be conducted at the 42nd Symposium of the Spanish Economic Association (SAEe) to be held in Barcelona (Spain) on December 14th -16th 2017. Those candidates interested in being interviewed at that meeting must submit their applications no later than December 1st, 2017. However, other arrangements may be possible for short-listed candidates who do not plan to attend the meeting. The final deadline is January 31st, 2018. Based on the interviews, some candidates will be invited for seminars in January or February.
- Four PhD students at the UB School of Economics awarded SEBAP mobility grants
- UB School of Economics at the Futura Master’s and Post-graduate Exhibition 2018
- Two projects led by UB School of Economics researchers awarded RecerCaixa grants
- UB School of Economics researcher Francesc Amat wins fellowship to continue his research at IPERG
- Study co-authored by UB School of Economics researcher finds sizeable gender wage gap across Spanish regions
- University of Barcelona ranked 45th in Europe for Social Sciences and Management
- UB School of Economics hosts the first Kapuscinski Development Lecture at the University of Barcelona
- Big Data for Economics to be addressed by Prof. Arthur Charpentier at 2018 Summer School
- Submit your application for postgraduate study at the UB School of Economics