IEB invites the submission of papers for presentation at the 5th Workshop on Urban Economics
The Barcelona Institute of Economics (IEB) at the UB School of Economics invites the submission of papers for presentation at the 5th Workshop on Urban Economics. Both theoretical and empirical papers are welcome. Manuscripts must be submitted through easy chair in PDF format. The deadline for the submission of papers is April 1st, 2018.
The keynote speakers at the workshop include Donald Davis (Columbia University), Henry Overman (London School of Economics) and Esteban Rossi-Hansberg (Princeton University).
The 5th Workshop on Urban Economics will take place at the Faculty of Economics and Business at the University of Barcelona on June 21st and 22nd, 2018. Registrations will open on April 16th and will close on May 30th, 2018.
More information HERE.
- 4th Geography of Innovation Conference to gather over 300 participants in Barcelona
- UB School of Economics highlights of 2017: Recap of a great year!
- IEB invites the submission of papers for presentation at the 5th Workshop on Urban Economics
- Applications open for Post-Doctoral positions in Economics
- University of Paris-Saclay, University of Amsterdam and Catholic University of Milan announced as new Erasmus+ destinations for 2018/19
- MSc in Economics graduates of 2017 go on to do a PhD or take up positions in internationally renowned firms
- University of Barcelona stands out among the top 50 universities worldwide in scientific performance
- PhD graduates of 2016/17 find placements in academia and industry soon after their thesis defence
- Job Market candidates list for 2017/18 is now available on School of Economics website