IEB invites the submission of papers for presentation at the 5th Workshop on Urban Economics
The Barcelona Institute of Economics (IEB) at the UB School of Economics invites the submission of papers for presentation at the 5th Workshop on Urban Economics. Both theoretical and empirical papers are welcome. Manuscripts must be submitted through easy chair in PDF format. The deadline for the submission of papers is April 1st, 2018.
The keynote speakers at the workshop include Donald Davis (Columbia University), Henry Overman (London School of Economics) and Esteban Rossi-Hansberg (Princeton University).
The 5th Workshop on Urban Economics will take place at the Faculty of Economics and Business at the University of Barcelona on June 21st and 22nd, 2018. Registrations will open on April 16th and will close on May 30th, 2018.
More information HERE.
- Call for papers for the 3rd Meeting on Transport Economics and Infrastructure is now open
- “Most of the research can’t be done by universities because we can’t access the data”
- AQR-IREA invites the submission of papers for presentation at the 2018 Barcelona Workshop on Regional and Urban Economics
- UB School of Economics research shows that high trade costs have historically hindered inter-regional trade in South America
- Faculty of Economics and Business ranked among the world’s top 3% economic institutions
- UB School of Economics researchers receive best paper award for their research on semi-autonomous vehicle insurance at 31st International Congress of Actuaries
- UB School of Economics to host the XXXIII Jornadas de Economía Industrial in September
- Four Teaching Assistant scholarships available for new MSc and PhD students in Economics
- Open call for papers for the IX Workshop on Economics of Education