IEB invites the submission of papers for presentation at the 5th Workshop on Urban Economics
The Barcelona Institute of Economics (IEB) at the UB School of Economics invites the submission of papers for presentation at the 5th Workshop on Urban Economics. Both theoretical and empirical papers are welcome. Manuscripts must be submitted through easy chair in PDF format. The deadline for the submission of papers is April 1st, 2018.
The keynote speakers at the workshop include Donald Davis (Columbia University), Henry Overman (London School of Economics) and Esteban Rossi-Hansberg (Princeton University).
The 5th Workshop on Urban Economics will take place at the Faculty of Economics and Business at the University of Barcelona on June 21st and 22nd, 2018. Registrations will open on April 16th and will close on May 30th, 2018.
More information HERE.
- David Castells-Quintana and Maria Sánchez Vidal receive prize for outstanding PhD research in Economics
- Four PhD students at the UB School of Economics awarded SEBAP mobility grants
- UB School of Economics at the Futura Master’s and Post-graduate Exhibition 2018
- Two projects led by UB School of Economics researchers awarded RecerCaixa grants
- UB School of Economics researcher Francesc Amat wins fellowship to continue his research at IPERG
- Study co-authored by UB School of Economics researcher finds sizeable gender wage gap across Spanish regions
- University of Barcelona ranked 45th in Europe for Social Sciences and Management
- UB School of Economics hosts the first Kapuscinski Development Lecture at the University of Barcelona
- Big Data for Economics to be addressed by Prof. Arthur Charpentier at 2018 Summer School