Marie Skłodowska-Curie ITN Actions proposal-writing workshop at the Faculty of Economics and Business
The Faculty of Economics and Business at the University of Barcelona will host a proposal-writing workshop on November 7th 2017 aimed at managers and researchers that are currently working on a proposal for the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Innovative Training Networks call 2018. The main aim of this workshop is to provide information and the tools needed in order to fine-tune their proposals and meet the goals and requirements of this EU-funded programme. The workshop will take place in the Aula Magna of the 690 building of the Faculty of Economics and Business.
The event will start with a welcome speech by Dr. Concepció Patxot, UB School of Economics researcher and director of the Reference Network of R+D+I in Economics and Public Policy (XREPP). It will be followed by a presentation on support mechanisms available for researchers by Eduard Lorda, from the Agency for Management of University and Research Grants (AGAUR). Finally, experts from the MSCA national contact point, AGAUR and a Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions assessor will give recommendations on how to write a good proposal.
Marie Skłodowska-Curie Innovative Training Networks is the EU most ambitious programme for researcher exchange and innovation network building, with a budget of €430 million for the last call and an estimate of €450 million for the current call.
- Four PhD students at the UB School of Economics awarded SEBAP mobility grants
- UB School of Economics at the Futura Master’s and Post-graduate Exhibition 2018
- Two projects led by UB School of Economics researchers awarded RecerCaixa grants
- UB School of Economics researcher Francesc Amat wins fellowship to continue his research at IPERG
- Study co-authored by UB School of Economics researcher finds sizeable gender wage gap across Spanish regions
- University of Barcelona ranked 45th in Europe for Social Sciences and Management
- UB School of Economics hosts the first Kapuscinski Development Lecture at the University of Barcelona
- Big Data for Economics to be addressed by Prof. Arthur Charpentier at 2018 Summer School
- Submit your application for postgraduate study at the UB School of Economics