Marie Skłodowska-Curie ITN Actions proposal-writing workshop at the Faculty of Economics and Business
The Faculty of Economics and Business at the University of Barcelona will host a proposal-writing workshop on November 7th 2017 aimed at managers and researchers that are currently working on a proposal for the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Innovative Training Networks call 2018. The main aim of this workshop is to provide information and the tools needed in order to fine-tune their proposals and meet the goals and requirements of this EU-funded programme. The workshop will take place in the Aula Magna of the 690 building of the Faculty of Economics and Business.
The event will start with a welcome speech by Dr. Concepció Patxot, UB School of Economics researcher and director of the Reference Network of R+D+I in Economics and Public Policy (XREPP). It will be followed by a presentation on support mechanisms available for researchers by Eduard Lorda, from the Agency for Management of University and Research Grants (AGAUR). Finally, experts from the MSCA national contact point, AGAUR and a Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions assessor will give recommendations on how to write a good proposal.
Marie Skłodowska-Curie Innovative Training Networks is the EU most ambitious programme for researcher exchange and innovation network building, with a budget of €430 million for the last call and an estimate of €450 million for the current call.
- Call for papers for the 3rd Meeting on Transport Economics and Infrastructure is now open
- “Most of the research can’t be done by universities because we can’t access the data”
- AQR-IREA invites the submission of papers for presentation at the 2018 Barcelona Workshop on Regional and Urban Economics
- UB School of Economics research shows that high trade costs have historically hindered inter-regional trade in South America
- Faculty of Economics and Business ranked among the world’s top 3% economic institutions
- UB School of Economics researchers receive best paper award for their research on semi-autonomous vehicle insurance at 31st International Congress of Actuaries
- UB School of Economics to host the XXXIII Jornadas de Economía Industrial in September
- Four Teaching Assistant scholarships available for new MSc and PhD students in Economics
- Open call for papers for the IX Workshop on Economics of Education