Marie Skłodowska-Curie ITN Actions proposal-writing workshop at the Faculty of Economics and Business
The Faculty of Economics and Business at the University of Barcelona will host a proposal-writing workshop on November 7th 2017 aimed at managers and researchers that are currently working on a proposal for the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Innovative Training Networks call 2018. The main aim of this workshop is to provide information and the tools needed in order to fine-tune their proposals and meet the goals and requirements of this EU-funded programme. The workshop will take place in the Aula Magna of the 690 building of the Faculty of Economics and Business.
The event will start with a welcome speech by Dr. Concepció Patxot, UB School of Economics researcher and director of the Reference Network of R+D+I in Economics and Public Policy (XREPP). It will be followed by a presentation on support mechanisms available for researchers by Eduard Lorda, from the Agency for Management of University and Research Grants (AGAUR). Finally, experts from the MSCA national contact point, AGAUR and a Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions assessor will give recommendations on how to write a good proposal.
Marie Skłodowska-Curie Innovative Training Networks is the EU most ambitious programme for researcher exchange and innovation network building, with a budget of €430 million for the last call and an estimate of €450 million for the current call.
- Faculty of Economics and Business invites applications for prospective post-doctoral positions
- University of Paris-Saclay, University of Amsterdam and Catholic University of Milan announced as new Erasmus+ destinations for 2018/19
- MSc in Economics graduates of 2017 go on to do a PhD or take up positions in internationally renowned firms
- University of Barcelona stands out among the top 50 universities worldwide in scientific performance
- PhD graduates of 2016/17 find placements in academia and industry soon after their thesis defence
- Job Market candidates list for 2017/18 is now available on School of Economics website
- MSc in Economics student Gerard Domènech awarded Masters of Excellence grant from Catalunya-La Pedrera Foundation
- Applications for graduate programme in Economics to open on November 1st 2017
- University of Barcelona improves positions in two important international rankings