Two Serra Húnter positions available at the Department of Economics
The Government of Catalonia has published its second call for applications 2017 of the Serra Húnter Programme. The vacancies offered at the Faculty of Economics and Business at the University of Barcelona in this call include a tenure-eligible lecturer in Economic development, innovation, technological challenge and growth and a tenure-eligible lecturer in Industrial organisation, both at the Department of Economics. Overall, there are 29 positions available at the University of Barcelona, while the figure for all the Catalan public universities is 98.
The Serra Húnter Programme promotes the hiring of highly qualified faculty members with academic records meeting high-level international standards. Candidates may be of any nationality. The goal is to recruit around 500 new faculty members into the Catalan public universities during 2013-2020. This programme is set to reinforce the internationalisation of the Catalan universities, with the ultimate goal of consolidating Catalonia as the knowledge hub of Southern Europe.
Deadline: October 1st, 2017. More information HERE.
- University of Barcelona announces 77 Erasmus+ grants for teaching staff
- MSc in Economics adds dimension of internationalisation to its accreditation of excellence
- 3rd Catalan Congress of Economy and Business welcomes papers addressing equitable and efficient models
- Two Serra Húnter positions available at the Department of Economics
- Latest MSc in Economics theses available through the UB Digital Repository
- The Barcelona Economics Analysis Team created within the UB School of Economics
- The AQR and IREA welcome papers for the 2017 Barcelona Workshop on Regional and Urban Economics
- UB School of Economics ranked amongst world’s top 200 institutions
- MSc in Economics students will receive their diplomas at a graduation ceremony