Two Serra Húnter positions available in the Department of Economics
The Government of Catalonia has published its second call for applications 2017 of the Serra Húnter Programme. The vacancies offered at the Faculty of Economics and Business at the University of Barcelona in this call include a tenure-eligible lecturer in Economic development, innovation, technological challenge and growth and a tenure-eligible lecturer in Industrial organisation, both at the Department of Economics. Overall, there are 29 positions available at the University of Barcelona, while the figure for all the Catalan public universities is 98.
The Serra Húnter Programme promotes the hiring of highly qualified faculty members with academic records meeting high-level international standards. Candidates may be of any nationality. The goal is to recruit around 500 new faculty members into the Catalan public universities during 2013-2020. This programme is set to reinforce the internationalisation of the Catalan universities, with the ultimate goal of consolidating Catalonia as the knowledge hub of Southern Europe.
Deadline: October 1st, 2017. More information HERE.
- University of Barcelona improves positions in two important international rankings
- Four TA scholarships awarded to MSc and PhD students in Economics for their outstanding records
- Marie Skłodowska-Curie ITN Actions proposal-writing workshop at the Faculty of Economics and Business
- Chair of Energy Sustainability to conduct research on energy efficiency in collaboration with Catalan Energy Institute
- Newly created research institute BEAT to hold launch event on October 25th
- PhD student Mariona Mas awarded funding for doctoral research on behavioural responses to wealth taxation
- UB School of Economics to host workshop on historical political economy and gender politics
- Meet the MSc in Economics fresher class of 2017/18
- Faculty of Economics and Business announces five new Job Market hires