Two Serra Húnter positions available in the Department of Economics
The Government of Catalonia has published its second call for applications 2017 of the Serra Húnter Programme. The vacancies offered at the Faculty of Economics and Business at the University of Barcelona in this call include a tenure-eligible lecturer in Economic development, innovation, technological challenge and growth and a tenure-eligible lecturer in Industrial organisation, both at the Department of Economics. Overall, there are 29 positions available at the University of Barcelona, while the figure for all the Catalan public universities is 98.
The Serra Húnter Programme promotes the hiring of highly qualified faculty members with academic records meeting high-level international standards. Candidates may be of any nationality. The goal is to recruit around 500 new faculty members into the Catalan public universities during 2013-2020. This programme is set to reinforce the internationalisation of the Catalan universities, with the ultimate goal of consolidating Catalonia as the knowledge hub of Southern Europe.
Deadline: October 1st, 2017. More information HERE.
- Big Data for Economics to be addressed by Prof. Arthur Charpentier at 2018 Summer School
- Submit your application for postgraduate study at the UB School of Economics
- UB School of Economics researchers confirm large inequalities in carbon mobility emissions in Barcelona
- 4th Geography of Innovation Conference to gather over 300 participants in Barcelona
- UB School of Economics highlights of 2017: Recap of a great year!
- IEB invites the submission of papers for presentation at the 5th Workshop on Urban Economics
- Applications open for Post-Doctoral positions in Economics
- University of Paris-Saclay, University of Amsterdam and Catholic University of Milan announced as new Erasmus+ destinations for 2018/19
- MSc in Economics graduates of 2017 go on to do a PhD or take up positions in internationally renowned firms