Two Serra Húnter positions available in the Department of Economics
The Government of Catalonia has published its second call for applications 2017 of the Serra Húnter Programme. The vacancies offered at the Faculty of Economics and Business at the University of Barcelona in this call include a tenure-eligible lecturer in Economic development, innovation, technological challenge and growth and a tenure-eligible lecturer in Industrial organisation, both at the Department of Economics. Overall, there are 29 positions available at the University of Barcelona, while the figure for all the Catalan public universities is 98.
The Serra Húnter Programme promotes the hiring of highly qualified faculty members with academic records meeting high-level international standards. Candidates may be of any nationality. The goal is to recruit around 500 new faculty members into the Catalan public universities during 2013-2020. This programme is set to reinforce the internationalisation of the Catalan universities, with the ultimate goal of consolidating Catalonia as the knowledge hub of Southern Europe.
Deadline: October 1st, 2017. More information HERE.
- Applications open for Post-Doctoral positions in Economics
- University of Paris-Saclay, University of Amsterdam and Catholic University of Milan announced as new Erasmus+ destinations for 2018/19
- MSc in Economics graduates of 2017 go on to do a PhD or take up positions in internationally renowned firms
- University of Barcelona stands out among the top 50 universities worldwide in scientific performance
- PhD graduates of 2016/17 find placements in academia and industry soon after their thesis defence
- Job Market candidates list for 2017/18 is now available on School of Economics website
- MSc in Economics student Gerard Domènech awarded Masters of Excellence grant from Catalunya-La Pedrera Foundation
- Applications for graduate programme in Economics to open on November 1st 2017
- University of Barcelona improves positions in two important international rankings